When someone steals the title or deed of your home for financial gain.
Thieves simply change ownership of your home from YOU to THEM. Then they TAKE OUT LOANS on your home and just disappear - leaving YOU with the payments and a mountain of legal bills.
Money Back Guarantee
"I wanted to invite you on the program because of them (Stu & Pat) and I wanted to hear it from you guys myself, because I will sign up and be a customer. – Glenn Beck"
FBI Internal Report
Title and Mortgage Fraud are the fastest growing white collar crimes in America.
Latest Cyberthreat – Stealing Your House
Deed fraud, helped by proliferation of online records, is reaching 'epidemic' levels in Manhattan and becoming more common elsewhere in the U.S.
The Inquirer Daily News
A Philadelphia Story: Falsely declared dead, home stolen and no one will help. Declared dead by a man she had never heard of. He had named himself her sole heir and taken ownership of her house.
Today's System Isn't Protecting You From Title Theft
"People think there's somebody that's checking your signature. Nobody is checking any of these things. Nobody is looking out for you but you."
— Matthew Cox (Convicted Home Title Thief)
- County clerk won't call you if someone changes title on your home
- Homeowners insurance doesn't cover home title theft
- Credit card or traditional identity protection doesn't cover home title theft
Protect Yourself today, with Home Title Lock.
- 24/7 monitoring of your Title
- Instant alerts if we detect tampering with your title or mortgage
- Access to our team of Title Restoration Experts
Sign up and get protected today. It takes less than 5 minutes.
Protect Yourself Now In Minutes
100% Risk free guarantee
ACCORDING TO THE FBI:
FBI reports show that real estate fraud is one of the fastest growing cyber crimes in America.
Everything is stored online these days - including your home's title. Domestic and international cyber-thieves target U.S. homeowners equity in their homes. Removing you from your home's title takes just minutes. Then they forge their name on the title document and refile it. Next, they take out loans using your home's equity and stick you with the payments. You likely won't know until you get a late payment or foreclosure notice from several banks.
SEE HOW EASY IT IS FOR THIEVES TO TAKE YOUR HOME
This is a real Quit Claim Deed in Texas. We filled it out to show how easy it is for thieves to make it seem like you agreed to transfer your home’s title to them.
PAGE 1: TRANSFER TITLE
PAGE 2: SIGNATURES
Once they file this document, the records at your county office will indicate they own the home.
Sign up to see if your home's title has been compromised and get your FREE TITLE SCAN and
COMPREHENSIVE TITLE REPORT (a $100 value FREE with sign up)
How Easily Title Fraud Occurs
EVERYTHING is stored online in the cloud - including your home's title information
- 1Domestic and international thieves scour online records for homes with equity. It could be the home you live in, your vacation home, a home of an elderly relative, or rental property you own.
- 2Once they change your home's ownership from YOU to THEM, they re-file the Quitclaim Deed for your home with the proper authorities so it appears your home has been legally sold.
- 3They take out personal loans through banks and online lenders using all your home's equity. You likely won't know you're a victim until you start receiving late payments or foreclosure notices.
Who is at Risk of Title Fraud?
Get your Free Title Scan and Comprehensive Title Report
(a $100 value FREE with sign up)
Speak to a live agent
Title Fraud is NOT COVERED by
Identity Theft Protection
Title Fraud can Occur in Many Different Ways
The instant we detect anyone tampering with your title or mortgage,
we're on it alerting you and mobilizing to help shut it down.
Signing Up Is Easy - Start Your Subscription Today
Title Lock alerts help you detect property fraud before it's too late.
Create your account for only pennies per day.